Nikishin Kirill Igorevich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Konnov Nikolay Nikolaevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of computer engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gurin Evgeniy Ivanovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of computer engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. Data transmission and user response to the system change play a big role in the modern automatic control systems (ACS). Data exchange takes place over the Ethernet technology. However, the Ethernet technology does not allow to process real-time traffic with minimal delay, for this purpose the Time-Triggered Ethernet is provided. The Time-Triggered Ethernet (TTE) is used for transmission of real-time traffic with microsecond accuracy. The object of research is the transmission of Ethernet messages with support of TTE technology. The subject of the research is frame delay in the transmission of messages over the network. The purpose of the research is development of a new method of transmission of Ethernet messages in a distributed hard real-time system, which will simplify the connection of user hardware, reduce the frame delay in the network and exclude time conflicts between the Ethernet messages of different class.
Materials and methods. Research of transmission of standard frames (elastic traffic) and real-time frames (real-time traffic) by TTE technology.
Results. The new method of transmission of Ethernet messages in a distributed hard real-time system is developed, which allows to reduce the delay of frames in the network, increase the network bandwidth, exclude time conflicts between TTand ET-frames, simplify the connection of user hardware by excluding the system guardian on the output ports of the switch, directly providing transfer of frames to the destination.
Conclusions. The new developed method of TTE technology will improve the performance in the transmission of messages to the ACS, will allow researchers and developers of telecommunications equipment to design a new system for data transfer using TTE technology.
1. Time-Triggered Communicatio. Ed. by R. Obermaisser. San Francisco, Caifornia, USA: CRC Press, 2012, p. 575.
2. Kopetz H., Ademaj A., Grillinger P., Steinhammer K. Eighth IEEE International Symposium on Object-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing (ISORC'05) (May 18, 2005 to May 20, 2005). Seattle, Washington, 2005, pp. 22–33.
3. SAE Standard AS 6802: Time-Triggered Ethernet. Description of the standard IEEE 802.1q. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802.1Q (accessed Febr. 15, 2018).
4. Nikishin K. I. Novye informatsionnye tekhnologii i sistemy (NITiS-2016): sb. nauch. st. XI Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [New information technologies and systems 2016: proceedings of XI International scientific and practical conference]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2016, pp. 176–179.
5. Nikishin K., Konnov N., Pashchenko D. Information Technologies and Mathematical Modelling. 2016, vol. 638, pp. 303–314.
6. Nikishin K., Konnov N., Pashchenko D. IEEE Xplore (ICIEAM). Available at: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/ document/8076387/ (accessed Febr. 17, 2018).
7. Nikishin K. I., Konnov N. N. Modeli, sistemy, seti v ekonomike, tekhnike, prirode i obshchestve [Models, systems, networks in economy, technology, nature and society]. 2017, no. 2 (22), pp. 222–236.
8. Jensen K., Kristensen L. M. Coloured Petri Nets: modelling and validation of concurrent systems. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag 2009, 2009.
9. Tarantsev E. K. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2011, no. 1 (17), pp. 70–78.